Saturday, May 25, 2013

sleepless

    


 Hello, I'm Alice and recently I can't sleep very well at the night . I keep in the bed for hours and hours and nothing . I don't know what to do ! Can you give me some advices ?
      Hey Alice , I had the same problem but I found the solution and maybe you will too . Maybe you can't sleep at night because your body are full of energy . If you don't sleep in the day, I have certainty you will be tired at night, because used all your energy and you will be able to sleep . If this isn't your problem , you should do some exercises in the end of afternoon ,probably will leave you tired and will make you feel a lot better !
    You also have to be careful about with you eat before try to sleep , because if you eat heavy food, for sure you won't sleep well , your stomach will be doing digestion , and is hard to sleep. Try eat some fruit before sleep , are light and healthy.
    Most importantly , if you try the advices , and it dosen't work , you must visit a doctor , because this can be serious and he will know what to do for you . I hope this help :)
                           
                                  Good Luck . Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment